Tuesday, July 5, 2011

First of all this is not in any way, my character. Copyright belongs to http://massifesto.deviantart.com/, check it out. I did this because I favored this character in particular. I thought he was really cool, lol. I just wanted to share my new technique in drawing on SAI. As you can see on the first drawing I let loose, trying to get good shapes and angles.. Though for some its not that good, I find it really effective.. I admit Im not the kind that can just draw straight out of nowhere and come up with something good. I'd have to have guides first.. So I tried doing my sketches in 2 layers.. The 1st one is where I let loose and do whatever the hell I want, on the second layer I figure out the shapes and the curves I want... I really enjoy step 2 because I feel extremely comfortable without having much trouble in the direction of my lines... So that wraps it up for me, It's 7 in the morning and Im still wide awake how about that. lol

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright 2010 Sketches n' stuffs.

Theme by WordpressCenter.com.
Blogger Template by Beta Templates.